All products should be returned within 90 days of delivery in new condition, and with all paperwork, tags, parts, and accessories to insure full credit. Pack the item securely in the original packaging if possible. For your protection, we recommend that you use UPS/FedEx Ground or an insured shipping option with tracking.
All Returns/Exchanges require an RMA # to insure your order is properly received and not refused by our receiving department. Please fill out the Return/Exchange Form (click here), and we will process your request. We will contact you in 2-3 days by email with return instructions and your RMA #.
- All swimwear sales are final and non returnable
- Clearance and Outlet item sales are final and non returnable
- Returned merchandise must be unused, with original tags/box, and suitable for resale
- We reserve the right to deny returns not meeting these reasonable standards
- Returns will be credited to the original form of payment upon receiving the item
- Packages not marked with an authorized RMA# will be refused
- Auction items and close out item sales are final (check individual listings for details)
All return shipping charges must be prepaid. We cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries. Exchanged items will be shipped back via our Economy (2-10 Business Days) shipping option. You will be refunded the corresponding shipping cost if the return is a result of a shipping error on our part. We can also arrange a call tag or a return service label in the case of an exchange due to an error on our part.
To make sure we have your item in the new size/color and we don't run out, it's best to place a new order for the item you want, and follow the above directions to return your original item for a full refund.
If a product is defective, please contact us by email Sales@highmountainsports.com or by phone 301-387-4199, and we will provide you with proper instructions for us to process the warranty claim.
- All warranty claims must be accompanied with the proof of purchase.
- Most manufactures will not take back items that have not been cleaned or laundered according to manufacture care instructions. A $20 cleaning fee will be charged for items that require cleaning.
- All warranty claims must be for items purchased through High Mountain Sports Online Sales
- We comply fully with our manufacturers warranties and will repair or replace an item according to their specifications. Warranties generally cover manufacturer's defects only and the lengths of warranties vary by company.
- High Mountain Sports is not responsible for any shipping fees associated with warranty returns, and all shipping costs will the responsibility of the customer.